Private lessons and bespoke groups
Private Map Reading and Navigation days are available for 1 to 6 people and are available anywhere in mainland England, and we do mean anywhere.
Over the past few years we have run private training days in (amongst many, many other areas):
N – Northumbrian National Park
S – St Bee’s Head
T – Twywell Hills
K – Kent Downs
R – Roseland Coast
If you prefer not to travel too far, it’s not a problem, as we can arrange to run your session within 10 miles of any point in mainland England.
Of course if you don’t mind travelling a short distance more we can advise on an ideal location near to where you live. Just give us a call and we’ll discuss it with you.
There are many reasons for opting for a private day out with a fully qualified instructor, e.g.
- You simply prefer the focused attention only available in a one to one session
- You feel you need to focus on just one specific topic
- You’re not able to join our weekend courses
- It’s a family / work colleagues fun day out
- You’re an advanced navigator working towards a qualification (e.g.ML, LML, BASI L3 or 4, etc.)
Times: You can decide on the literary but we would suggest that your day should start at 9am and finish at 5pm.
To discuss your Private Map Reading and Navigation day please contact us by phone or email